Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last Sunday was the last day for Chinese New Year a.k.a Chap Goh Meh. I'm with Spirit and Amanda went to Malacca for our 'jalan-jalan cari makan' trip. As you guys know Malacca was a historic place. Hence I can practice my shooting skills and had a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of delicious foods and drinks. hahahaha :-P

Once reached, we straight hunt the Malacca famous food that was "Chicken Rice Ball" to fill-up our stomach. One of the famous food which you guys can't miss it.  

1. Restaurant Famosa Chicken Rice Ball.





















2.Quarter Steamed & Roasted Chicken @ RM 16.00




















3.Roasted & BBQ Pork @ RM 12.00 (Non-halal :-P)




















4. Chicken rice ball @ RM 3.00 (RM 0.30/pc)




















5. Spirit & Amanda















6. Wow! Even my favorite Taiwan band(Mayday) also visited them before.















After filled-up our stomach, without any hesitation we start hunt our next dessert that was "Baba & Nyonya Cendol". You can't miss it if you guys planning to visit Malacca. This was one of the famous drinks in the town.

7. Jonker 88




















8. StarMetro advertised Malacca famous cendol.




















9. Baba-Nyonya Durian Cendol @ RM 3.00 (my favorite dessert. wanna bite? :-P)




















10. LOL! Spirit licking his cendol :-P




















Wow! How lucky are we? Last day of Chinese New Year, we still can heard the fire-cracker in the air because of the Chap Goh Meh ceremony at Malacca. This was my 1st time went to Malacca at Chap Goh Meh and got a lot unpredictable events!

11.Chap Goh Meh ceremony @ Malacca





















12.OMG! The ships sailing on the road! hehehehe :-P




















13. Lion dance




















14.Sifu blessing/praying for people.




















15.Spirit, Amanda & God of Prosperity (wow! how lucky are we?)




















16.Chinese stretcher. 




















Afterward, we continued hunt our next food/drink. Since the weather was dxmn hot, so plan to have a cool drinks. So, we had choose GEOGRAPHER.  (TO BE CONTINUE.......)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!