Friday, March 26, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last Sunday I'd attended my cousin(Katherine) wedding dinner. Foremost I'd like to say 'Congratulation' to Vincent & Katherine for their marriage. It was a great wedding dinner because one of the reason is all my relatives gathered up and the unutterable merry atmosphere. The foods were good in taste but the services.....ahem!(maybe my requirement too high but depending to personality la :-P)

1. Restaurant Hee Lai Ton (the place which I had my dinner)


















2. A huge invitation card! :-P

















3. The felicity prove.

















4. Me @ Katherine (the felicity bride)

















5. The felicity couple! :-P














6. Katherine & Vincent (the actress & actor of the day! :-P)













Lastly I'd like to wish them 'Happy & Felicity Always. Happy Marriage!'. One more is referring to Vincent : Please treat my cousin good good ah! If not.......(you will know it later). Hahahahaha :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!