Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last Saturday was Mike birthday, he invited us to celebrate his birthday at MoMo Paradise which restaurant served steamboat. This restaurant brought a new trend to serve their customer.Their ideal very fresh and make me thinking to back again to try their steamboat.

1. MoMo Paradise















2. They serve the steamboat foods by trolley. (new trend?how do u guys think?)




















3. 2 kind of soup














4. A lot sauces to select.














5. Inoki Mushroom














6. Slice of beef (yummy!)




















7. Fried chicken wing




















8. Chocolate Vanila top ice-cream(dessert) (my favorite! :-P)














9. Sushi style add on steamboat trend (how do you guys think? acceptable?)




















10. Mike & his Birthday cake




















11. Mike & buddies














12. Mike & pretties (actually most of them is aunties already! *cabut* :-X)














Once and again I'd like to wish Mike "Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true and stay handsome" :-P

Rate : 7/10
Price : RM 25.00 ++ per person
Location : 53, Jalan 5/62A, Bandar Menjalara, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!