Sunday, March 21, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

After a long & hard decision, finally I've choose a new template for my blog. Actually I'm noob in editing template some more in script method (more noob! hahahaha :-P). Frankly say I used about 3-4 days to choose a template, editing and re-arrange (am I too stupid just a simple things but used about 3-4 days to edit it! :-P)

1. Nice or not? (self promote! hehehehe :-P)









The conclusion is I'm satisfied the result since this was my 1st time in editing my blog template. Hope you guys also like it. :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!