Sunday, February 28, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last Friday I'm was had my brunch with friends at Mid Valley Megamall. This time I'd like to recommend a steakhouse with a good services, reasonable price and delicious. They served 10 choices of set lunch which charged at Rm16.90 + selected drink(free flow) + soup of the day and bread. 

1. San Francisco Steakhouse














2. Bread serve with garlic sauce.




















3. Soup of the day (cream soup)




















4. Grilled Legs of Lamb




















5. Grilled Fish




















6. Cheesy Beef Sandwich




















7. Organic Roasted Chicken




















8. Crispy Fish & Chips




















9. Perry & Betty showing their garlic bread. (satisfied face! :-P)














10. Derrick & Ken




















11. Peggy




















12. Me & Mike (he enjoying that I'm going to cut through his throat!  -_-")














13. Cute Thong Thong (guai guai ah! :-P)




















This steakhouse will be 1 of my choice if I'm no idea where to lunch.

Rate : 8/10
Price : RM 16.90 (set lunch only) (taxes are excluded)
Location : Lot G (E) 001 & 002, Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!