Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Chinese new year just around the corner, did you guys done buy all your stuffs? New cloths, new pants, new undergarment, new car, new handset and etc.(heheheh : P) How about your home? Finished tidy up/decorate or finish re-paint?(I think a lot of you also haven't done it either me : P)     

1. Chinese 100 Surname @ Lot10

 
 2. Blossom @ Leisure mall
.
 3. Maneki Neko(fortune cat) @ 1 Utama
 
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone "Gong Xi Fatt Chai" & "May The New Year Bring Lasting Luck and Prosperity". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!