Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last Saturday when to Niu Ze Xui, Ara Damansara to had a drink. I felt very disappointed because there totally different with last time I'm visit. There are no more shops open/shutdown and just like a failure growth up business park. SHOCKED! o.O

Would I'll give them a visit again? Not sure! How about you? :P 

 1. Full House (Lifestyle Store & Cafe)





















 2. Front step 
 



















3. Decoration Store














4. Lifestyle Store














5. Derrick & MY














6. Ken & Peggy














7. Mike (chef mike most recommended drink! hahahaha )














8. Me & my new eyewear! :P
 


 9. Passion Fruit Green Tea @ RM 4.90
 


 10. Mango Grape Blended @ RM 6.90 / Peppermint Milk @ RM 7.90
 


11. Honey Lemon with Aloe Vera @ RM 5.90
  


 12.Club Sandwish @ RM 13.90

Rate : 7.5/10
Price : Average
Location :C-G-11 Nui Ze Xui @ Ara Damansara.

2 comments:

ÃquaKidz said...

I've been there about 2 weeks ago, it was my 1st time been there. Same with you, i felt disappointed with Niu Ze Xui, the place can be definitely defined as "Dead City"......

Hakzai said...

lol~~~
u get my word! :P

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!