Friday, February 26, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last Sunday was my godfather(not Mafia boss ok? hahahaha) birthday,we had an dinner at Restaurant Hong Kee which located at Taman Connaught. I had a bad experienced with this restaurant.

 1. Lamp wording (Hong Kee)





















 2. Yu Sang (wow! 5th times 'lou sang' in this year :-P)
















 3. Crab meat sharkfin



 4. Roasted pig. (non-halal again! :-P)




















 5. Snow fish (don't know the name correct or not?)




















 6. Curry fried shrimp (just kidding :-P actually I don't what sauce is it?)

















 7. Scallops (my favorite, YUMMY!)








8. Sau mee












 9. Desserts
 









10. Tong sui

















11. Happy Birthday to our HANDSOME DAD (Mafia boss! hahahaha)















12. Godmother, godfather, my mum, and my sis!



















13. The pretties! :-P













I would like to complain :-
1. Too many foreign workers, sometime they can't understand what you want/say!
2. Poor services such like they didn't provide spoon & bowl to us when sharkfin served then how we going to eat?
3. They like to put useless stuffs on our table seem like nobody business (while we eating)

 I think that I would not visit this restaurant again since they create a lot troublesome to customer. Or is it during Chinese New Year every restaurant also like that? 

Rate : 3/10
Price : ??? (not sure! :-P)
Location : Taman Connaught


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!