Saturday, February 13, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Yesterday had a reunion dinner with my buddies at Berjaya Times Square. Food there not bad plus the price not too expensive. My 1st 'lou sang' ceremony in 2010. HUAT!!!!

1. Restaurant Dynasty Dragon Seafood












2. The Buddies














3. Yu Sang












4. Carb meat sharkfin




















5. Duck meat popiah












6. Fish (don't know what name of this dish but the meat very fresh :P)




















7. Roasted pig (non-halal :P)




















8. Fried duck meat (unknown name! :P)












9. Lohan vegetarian











10. Lotus leaf wrap rice (yummy! :P)




















11. Fried nian gao (chinese cake)



















12. Tong sui (aloe vera + african sea coconut)




















13. Mix fruit plate.











Had an enjoyable dinner with my buddies. Hope this reunion dinner will keep it on!

Rate : 6.5/10
Price : Average
Location : Lvl 3 Berjaya Times Square

2 comments:

JoinMe said...

Hi Hakzai,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

JoinMe said...

Hi Hakzai
Your article link is changed to JoinMe.com.my, thanks!

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!