Friday, April 30, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last Sunday I've went to Taman Tasik Permaisuri with my aunties, mum and grandma to have a "Morning Jog". Actually every Sunday they will bring my grandma go there to have a jog and get a fresh breath in the morning. Last Sunday suddenly I have an idea to accompany them while I can shooting too! (buntut gatal)  Long time never wake up early like this but it's really worth because I can sharpen my shooting skill. =P

Ok! Here come my humble pics! Comments and critics are welcome :-P

1. My grandma


















2. My mum & my auntie

















3. The reflection












4. The joggers.

















5. I love white cotton! How about you guys? =P

















6. Steep Slope (do read the signs once you reach there, caution! =P)

















7. I'm under the blue skies! Love the atmosphere!

















8. Water Lily












9. The lovely swans!












10. "I think I Miss Her" (B & W version)












11. LOLZ! A healthy exercise in the Morning! =P

















12. My mum on exercise! (looks like riding a bike rite? hahaha =P)

















13. Foot reflexology. It's damn pain!

















After flooded by sweat, we decided to had our breakfast. Since my aunties was a vegetarian, so we had our vege breakfast at Taman Muda @ Cheras. (wow! sound damn healthy right? hahahaha )

14. Vege Curry Mee. (taste so so only! -_-")

So, how about the photos that I captured? Any critics? Wait for you guys comments ya! =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. 10 is really nice!! :D www.flickr.com/photos/merazatimz

Unknown said...

is it socially safe during night time?

Unknown said...

is it socially safe during night time?

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!