Monday, April 5, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Finally I've tried out Sakae Sushi. If you guys knew me well, I'm a sushi lover and I can unstoppable order the sushi until I can't finish it.(terrible rite? :-P)  Actually this is my 1st time try Sakae Sushi, they give me a good impression because the price are reasonable and they serve a fresh sushi.

1. Sakae Sushi @ Leisure Mall













2. Orders through LCD screen. (easy rite?)












3. Such a good facility for refill our hot green tea! (thumb up)

















4. Soft Shell Crab Trio @ RM 9.90 (ongoing promotion)

















5.Gyoza @ RM 8.90

















6. Unagi Tama Maki @ RM 12.90 (my favorite! yummy)

















7.Shishamo Maki @ RM 5.90

















8. Betty & Perry












9. Another face of Perry! (hope he won't kill me since I'm upload this pic! :-P)

















10. OMG! I can't resist the sushi temptation! (pls don't learn this at home! :-P)












In the end, the bills come out the amount about RM110++ for 3 person! Is it terrible? Or you guys had any experienced that the bills more than this amount? 

Rate : 8/10
Price : Average
Location : Lot L1-48-7&8, Lvl 1, Cheras Leisure Mall, Jln Manis 6 Taman Segar Cheras.
Website : http://www.sakaesushi.com.my/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!