Monday, April 5, 2010
Finally I've tried out Sakae Sushi. If you guys knew me well, I'm a sushi lover and I can unstoppable order the sushi until I can't finish it.(terrible rite? :-P) Actually this is my 1st time try Sakae Sushi, they give me a good impression because the price are reasonable and they serve a fresh sushi.
1. Sakae Sushi @ Leisure Mall
2. Orders through LCD screen. (easy rite?)
3. Such a good facility for refill our hot green tea! (thumb up)
4. Soft Shell Crab Trio @ RM 9.90 (ongoing promotion)
5.Gyoza @ RM 8.90
6. Unagi Tama Maki @ RM 12.90 (my favorite! yummy)
7.Shishamo Maki @ RM 5.90
8. Betty & Perry
9. Another face of Perry! (hope he won't kill me since I'm upload this pic! :-P)
10. OMG! I can't resist the sushi temptation! (pls don't learn this at home! :-P)
In the end, the bills come out the amount about RM110++ for 3 person! Is it terrible? Or you guys had any experienced that the bills more than this amount?
Rate : 8/10
Price : Average
Location : Lot L1-48-7&8, Lvl 1, Cheras Leisure Mall, Jln Manis 6 Taman Segar Cheras.
Website : http://www.sakaesushi.com.my/