Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Last night I'm just watched Tooth Fairy at One Utama which invited by Nuffnang. This was my 1st time get an invitation from Nuffnang. Thanks.


This movie is about Dwayne Johnson(The Rock) was a famed ice hockey player who did not believing in fairytale and dream. He always discourage children to dreams and even spoiled their fairytale. One night he get a summon from the Fairyland, what he need to do is collect tooths from the selected children in 2 weeks time. A lot funniest actions started when he become a tooth fairy with his gadgets. If you guys hope to have a enjoyable weekend then this is movie.

Rate : 8/10 Enjoyable comedy. Unstoppable laughing from start till the end of this the movie. "Dreams are good, for everyone".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!