Friday, January 15, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Continue from Langkawi Part 2 then this suppose the last part(last day) for my Langkawi trip. This island should be a good choice for those never reach before because of "Duty Free Island"(actually is myself like it more)! hahahaha XD

1. Sunset Avenue (Langkasuka Beach Resort. Thumb up for it!)
















2. The Gangz! :P (standby to play till the max on last day!)
















3. Derrick show his happy face when reached Oriental Village! XD
























4. The amazing "Sky Bridge" (most recommended for those 1st reach Langkawi)
















5. Congratulation "You are now at 705 Meter above sea level" Woot!
















6. Underwater World, Langkawi (don't play play, inside got Penguin and Sea Lion de!)
















7. Pantai Cenang (1 of the famous beach in Lankawi)
















So, this was the place which I had visited in Langkawi for my 3 days 2 nights trip. Hope next visit will get more enjoyable time! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!