Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Finally last week I've watched 'Piranha' after heard a lot of good reviews. This movie really not bad but I hate the movie which without ending and this is the movie.(need to wait the second part, hate it)


Synopsis: In Lake Victoria Arizona, a tremor causes the lake's floor to open, setting free scores of prehistoric piranhas... They're back! Every year the population of sleepy Lake Victoria explodes from 5,000 to 50,000 for a single, wild weekend - the 4th of July, a riot of sun, drunken fun and sex-crazed mayhem. But this year, there's something more to worry about than hangovers and complaints from local old timers. Lake Victoria sits in the crater formed by a prehistoric volcanic eruption, and when earth tremors tear open a crack in the lake floor, all hell breaks through. Piranhas - a million ravenous, razor-toothed monsters, unchanged since the dawn of time. Unstoppable killing machines acting blindly under one primeval impulse: to hunt down anything that moves and strip it to the raw, bleeding bone. In seconds.

(Source: Nusantara Edaran Films Sdn. Bhd.)

Rate : 7.5/10 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!