Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Previously I've watched this Singapore funniest movie which starred by Henry Thia and Jack Lim. This movie is really out of my expectation because it's not too interesting and a bit bored. For me, the storyline is impossible happen in reality especially in Singapore. How come a rich girl will fall in love with a guy who driving taxi and elder than her about 20 years old? One word for this movie 'SIAO'



 Synopsis: "Old Cow Vs Tender Grass" tells the story of Moo (played by Henry Thia), a taxi-driver in his late 40s, and how his routine life changes when he gets acquainted with an attractive but eccentric lady, Moon (played by Crystal Lin). Meanwhile, Jack Lim plays a rugged taxi-driver who falls for a lady from China (played by Siau Jiahui). The movie attempts to explore the seemingly improbable romantic relationships in today's society, through a simple yet hilarious storyline.

(Source: Cinema Online)

Rate : 5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!