Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

MERDEKA! How your guys holidays going on? In this Merdeka eve's I've went to S'mores at Bangsar South which recommended by Derrick. Actually there is a best place to chill with but the shops there close very early lo(what a sad thing) 

1. OMG! Kilkenny again (can you recognise who are the guys at behind? =P)













2. Alex seems very enjoyed his drink!












3. Mike likes Kilkenny too!

















Next time will plan to go there again but need early a bit for enjoy the drinks and the atmosphere too! =P

P.S : All the photos are taken by Derrick! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!