Sunday, June 20, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

Woots! Finally I've owned a new badminton shoes due to the current shoes were damaged badly. I've took a long long long time to choose and survey then finally I've choose Apacs brand and it cost me RM70 which in my budget. The salesman who purposed to me said this shoes is very comfortable and 'TAHAN LASAK' wo (hopefully won't cheated by the salesman =P)

1. Apacs Badminton Shoes













2. Apacs (high angle view)

















3. Hakzai @ Apacs












Actually I've tried this new badminton shoes on last Friday during my badminton games and it's really comfortable but 'TAHAN LASAK' not sure yet! Erm........... for me, I'm feel worth and satisfied for the new badminton. =P  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!