Monday, May 10, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

YES! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! =P  Last Thursday I've visited a Taiwanese restaurant @ Kuchai Lama called 'Taipei Walker'. There are a lot of selection and make us hard to make a choice. (hope to try out all of it! I mean myself la =P) What I wanna praise is their staffs provide a good manner and the services! *thumbs up* If you guys do not have any idea what to order then you can try to ask their staff to recommend you!

1. Taipei Walker @ Jalan Kuchai Lama
















2. Wulong Latte @ RM 5.90

















3. Korea Pamelo Tea @ RM 4.50

















4. Coffee Honeydew @ RM 7.50 (most recommended! thumb up)

















5. Noodle 'Geng' @ RM 6.90 (how 'geng' it is? try it out then you know it! =P)

















6. Stick rice @ RM 3.50 (nth special)

















7. Fried Sweet Potato @ RM 4.00 (not my favourite :-X)












8. Oyster & Shrimp fried egg @ RM 6.50 (yummy! but few oyster & shrimp served)










9. Yao char guai @ RM 3.50 (taste not bad!)

















10. Sam pei chicken rice @ RM 12.90

















11. Derrick having his Noodle 'Geng' (hahahah =P)
















12. Satisfied face from Mike

















Thanks Derrick & Mike for the dinner! Had a great and damn full dinner with you guys! The foods that we ordered had flooded our table nearly no place to put the foods tho! Siao man!  Even don't have birthday cake but I had a great dinner too! =P Happy Birthday to myself!

Rate : 8.5/10
Price : Average (RM 65.20 per 3 persons)
Location : No. 25 Jln Kuchai Maju 18 Dinasti Sentral Off Jalan Kuchai Lama.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Geng Noodle?? Hahaha... how does ur friend Derrick feels after eating it??

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday bro!

Hakzai said...

mandy - he said tat he get stronger jor la, smart jor la, handsome jor la n etc etc! kekeke =P

joshua - thanks bro! =P

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!