Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Posted by Hakzai

First at all, wishing you guys Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fatt Cai. How you guys CNY going on? Ok! Back to the topic,at the second day of CNY I've been Kuala Selangor with my friends and had a delicious seafood.(get know two new friends and lou sang along! ^^) We been to Kuala Sungai Seafood Restaurant to had our dinner while enjoying the sunset and I've has a opportunity to snap a photos during that moment!
















































































































One thing that I should mention is the seafood there really not bad and the price also not too expensive even during CNY. After the dinner, we all when to Ah Do house and found out that he have a special hobby. Yes! He adopted a SNAKE!!!! OMG! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the CNY and the holidays in this vacation!

5 comments:

Romantisch Hotel Bruges said...

Yum!! Cool recipes and nice your looking .

Restaurants Brugge said...

Thanks for the posting you are great job for the visitors.

Travel Links said...

Thanks for the share your personal story I really love this post and i think you are great.

seo agency india said...

I am really love this post and i think you are great..............

web design agency india said...

this is a cool recipes nad nice your looking ...

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!