Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Posted by Hakzai

How was your guys Mid-Autumn Festival went on? I was celebrated at my grandmum's house which included a super delicious dinner. After the dinner, I'm with my cousins and nieces gather up and went to infront of the car porch and started lighted up our candle and tanglung(lantern) but unfortunately that night the moon not that sharp and bright!

















































































Is it missing something? Yes! I forgot to capture moon cake! (a big mistaken) BTW, I had an enjoy night with my family! Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all my lovely friends!

P/S : Sorry for the photos quality! =P

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

happy belated Mid-Autumn Festival^^

and i follow ur bloggie too~~

Hakzai said...

Woots!
Thanks! =P

Post a Comment

Ads

About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my blog. My name is Calvin Liew a.k.a Hakzai. I'm just an ordinary boy who have a poor language. Hence, I would like to take this opportunity to sharpen my language. Any mistaken, please leave me a comment. Presently work as sales representative. I love photography, travel and foods! Do leave me a comments. "Your comment my pleasure". Thanks a millions for visit my blog!